Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

July Goals

July Goals
• Bike to work and everywhere possible
o I only biked to work 7 times this whole month. That is pitiful. I did bike to Safeway one time, which felt awesome.
• Write at least one blog post a week
o I haven’t been very good with this. I plan to keep this on my goals for next month.
• Work on my organization book
o I haven’t even looked at this at all during July. I am going to put this on hold until after the wedding.
• Continue wedding planning
o A little too un-organized for my liking, but it is getting there. We have most everything figured out, it is now just how to get the day to run smoothly. We are still trying to figure out how we want to do the games and time between the ceremony and dinner.
• Work on finding a job
o I have sent out three resumes and applied online to two other places. I also made a good list of places to check.
• Make jewelry
o I did about two loops for my bracelet got frustrated and quite.

I am going to put up my August goals this weekend hopefully, but can’t guarantee it. I am heading down to Colorado for the weekend. One of my oldest friends is getting married on Saturday and I get to pick my dress up tomorrow. I am so excited to get my dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment