Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

June and July Goals

I realize it is already halfway through July, but I thought I would look back at my goals for June and make my goals for July set in stone.

June Goals
• Bike to work and everywhere possible. I biked to work almost every day, but was usually too lazy to bike anywhere else.
• Stay positive about jury duty. Every time I called in to see if I had to report I made sure I had positive thoughts. I’m pretty sure that is why I never ended up having to report.
• Get the bare bones of the wedding planned. We got the big things done and are now just working on the little details. The venue is reserved, dress bought and altered, food decided on, and invitations in the mail.
• Work on finding a job. This one didn’t go as well as I had hoped, but I did have the opportunity to take a test for a job (precursor to interview). I got really disappointed and quit looking for a few weeks.

July Goals
• Bike to work and everywhere possible. At the beginning of the month this was not going to well. I was really busy and seemed to always be in a bad mood. I have been getting better. I still have not been biking anywhere but work. Hopefully I can change this by the end of the month.
• Write at least one blog post a week. You can see how well this has gone so far. I feel like everything is slowing down a bit so I might be able to do this for the second half of the month.
• Work on my organization book. This has not happened at all. I don’t even know where the book has ended up. Hopefully soon I will get back on track with it.
• Continue wedding planning. J and I had an awesome weekend away from life and were able to figure out a bunch of stuff.
• Work on finding a job. Had an interview a week ago. It did not go very well, but it was good for experience.
• Make jewelry. I started making my bracelet and got annoyed, so that has not gotten very far. I’m still trying to decide what else I want to make for my wedding.

J and I went camping this weekend and I took pictures. This has led to me wanting to do a post on our weekend. Hopefully I will be able to get that written up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment