- Get a minimum of seven hour of sleep. This one will be easy for me. I usually am asleep by 10 and usually don't get up before 6.
- Start the day by jotting down a short To Do list of everything I want to do or need to do. I don't know how easy this will be for me. I am usually rushing in the morning to get to work. I am trying hard to get up on time, so I don't have to rush anymore.
- Start a journal. I have a journal that I write in occasionally. Hopefully I can write in it more often.
- Limit the amount of television you watch. I don't often watch TV anymore, but I am addicted to netflix's.
- Schedule a two-minute break two or three times a day to spend time alone and just be.
- Practice meditating. I have tried many times to learn to meditate, but have never been very successful. So we'll see how this goes.
- Schedule time to exercise. I am starting this one. I went for a run tonight and felt amazing.
- Schedule more "me time." I am horrible with "me time."
- Eliminate energy drainers in you life. J and I have been working on getting the clutter out of our apartment since my graduation. I have a lot of sewing projects that I need to finish.
- Take control of you time. I have thought about this one, but haven't actually done it yet. I am going to start doing this.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I bought a book called organize now!
Over 52 weeks I will be doing various tasks to get my life and home organized. After 5 years of college every aspect of my life is a mess. For me this is going to be really hard. I plan to use this blog to help me on my journey.
The book is broken up into seven sections: Organize Yourself, Organize Your Papers, Organize Your Things, Organize You High-Traffic Area, ,Organize Your Personal Spaces, Organize Your Storage Areas, and Organize Your Special Events.
My plan is to try to do at least one post a week. I'm not sure how hard or easy this will be for me.