Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Negative Nancy

The other day Jason made a comment about how all my music is negative. This got me thinking. Then a little while later he said that when I'm with certain people all we do is talking negatively about everything. This really got me thinking.

I've never been the type of person that talks about people behind their backs or spreads gossip. What makes me capable of doing this when I'm with people that are by nature negative? Am I the kind of person who has a different face for every person I spend time with?


The answers to these questions used to be that I wasn't capable of being like that and I never used to be someone who changed who they were for every different person. Something makes me want to blame all of this on the college I go to and the state I currently live in. This doesn't seem like a good answer, especially since I don't like the blame game.

I have made a pact with myself that I will work on not doing this actions. I believe this will help me find myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment