Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Typical Day

I have been thinking a lot lately about what I am going to do when I graduate in May. Granted its a ways off i feel the need to figure it out now so I can get everything planned out. I have been going back and forth between continuing my education (engineering or something new) and getting a job. I really want to say screw engineering go be a teacher, but 5 years spent on a degree for nothing does not sound like the smartest thing. My other idea for continuing my education is a masters degree in something such as business or water resources.

If I do go on to be an "engineer" I would like to do the management side. No not project management, business management. Which means I should take some business classes. Not sure if i want to get an MBA or just take some under-grad level one's.

No comments:

Post a Comment