I feel like I have failed the month of March and have really not been looking forward to writing this post, but for the sake of change and progress I am going to keep pushing on.
Looking back at March
- Get down to 151lbs: No and I don't plan on setting a goal like this for April. I think it stresses me out too much.
- Write a minimum of 4 non-photo blog posts: I think I only got 1 post up.
- Read the books of Proverbs and John - No
- Read to chapter 45 in the Book of Psalms - No
- Listen to my gut instincts - Yup. Not sure why I felt skiing on Saturday was bad, but my gut said so and I listened.
- Make a list of companies to apply to - Yes
- Buy a domain name - No. I am going to wait a bit for this.
- Take pictures for a landscapes portfolio - Yes. I live in such a beautiful place that this happens all the time.
- Get my run's up to an hour - Still stuck at 40 minutes.
- Go on a 10 mile bike ride - No, but we did start mountain biking.
- Go on 4 hikes and make sure one of them is with Jason - Changing this one to one hike a month, which I still failed at.
30 By 30
- Sell my car - Forgot to take pictures when I was at my mom's
- Read Pride and Prejudice - This book is proving to be a major challenge so I switched to Alice's Adventures
- Continue to challenge myself to be better skier and finish the season out strong - I skied a double black with my dad and brother. This was a major high for me.
- Apply to volunteer for the Mt. Evans Hill Climb - still trying to get Jason to get on board with this.
So I succeeded in one way or another on 7 out of 15. Not quite as bad as I thought.
Jumping forward to April.
- Write a minimum of 4 non-photo blog posts.
- Read the books of Proverbs and John
- Read to chapter 45 in the Book of Psalms
- Listen to my gut instincts
- Send my cover letter and resume to 3 companies
- Research and Practice Interviews
- Finish ENGM 675 and CM Final
- Get my run's up to an hour
- Go on a 10 mile bike ride
- Go on a hike with Jason
30 By 30
- Sell my car
- Read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and start Anne of Green Gables
- Apply to volunteer for the Mt. Evans Hill Climb