Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 Goals and Resolutions


I have set my goals and resolutions for 2012. I made a google doc to help me keep track of where I am and what I need to do next to accomplish them. My hope is to write a post at the beginning of each month with a few small steps to do in order to accomplish each of these larger goals.


Personal
- Get down to 125 lbs
- Write at least one non-phot blog post a week
- Finish my reading plan for the bible
- Learn to listen to my gut

Professional
- Get a website and blog up and running
- Put together a portfolio
- Get a big girl job

Fitness
- Run a 5k in under 35 minutes
- Go on a 50 mile bike ride
- Hike at least once a week and once a month with Jason

30 By 30
6. Get my dream camera
15. Read 4 classic books
      - pride and prejudice
      - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
      - Jane Eyre
      - Anne of Green Gables
18. Make my own hard cider
20. Become and amazing telli skier
25. Volunteer 100 hours for a cause that is in line with my beliefs
26. Climb 6 14ners
      - Longs peak
      - Mt. Evans
      - Mt. Bierstadt
      - Greys
      - Torries
      - Mt. Elbert
27. Get over my fear of falling
28. Volunteer for a race

No comments:

Post a Comment